Thursday, August 23, 2012

Reflection

     Completing my internship with the San Jose State University Sports Medicine Program was a great experience. Interacting with collage athletes and being able to go behind the scenes of collage sports was both interesting and educational. Contacting the sports medicine director Scott Shaw i decided to try and figure out how i would be able to go up to san jose every other day and complete my internship with them. I got the opportunity and decided to take it , it was a great chance to explore and view the actual work athletic trainers have and do. After having a great time during my internship i decided to make up my mind and decide if this was the career for me. I decided to major in Criminology and minor in sports medicine. I strongly recommend for anyone to complete their internship with the San Jose staff, because you can really learn a lot about the career from actually doing hands on work like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment