Thursday, August 23, 2012

Company and Buisness Opportunities

   Some of the things I learned about the company and business opportunities for employees or future students at San Jose State required me to contact a counselor from the school and her name is Holly Brown. My mentor Scott Shaw recommended me to contact Holly because she was the one who dealt with these types of questions and would give me a more accurate answer then he could had.  After emailing Holly Brown a couple of times after understanding exactly what i was asking we both came to a better understanding of the question. I asked her what the requirements were needed to apply to become an athletic trainer at San Jose State and she responded " It requires a 4 year athletic training degree from an accredited program (we have this here at sjsu), then passing the national athletic training exam (call the Board of Certification exam) and most colleges also require a Masters Degree."  If I do decide to attend SJSU I would defently talk to Holly Brown about joining the accredited program and if one day plan on applying for an athletic trainer position i would complete my masters degree. 
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment