Thursday, August 23, 2012

Eye Examination


                      The Technology of equipment I used during my internship was on my first day. While arriving the first day, the room was full of football players going over and filling in physical papers. Being that a little paper work was a little too complicated for them the staff of the San Jose Sports Medicine department jumped me into the action right away. Teaching me how to take ones blood pressure, getting ones height and weight, and giving one an eye test. After noticing that the football players were a little too tall for me they decided for me just to stick to writing down their eye test numbers and actually testing them. Although it seemed like a simple task it took a little more work then it should had. Not knowing between left and right the football players had difficulties distinguishing the difference i had to guide them throughout the test. Though it was not much to do i did enjoy messing around with the players on how slow and blind they were. Usually the first day is rather slow but mine was actually  rather interesting.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment